If you’ve ever wondered what it would take to build a perfect world, you are not alone.
The Utopia Playbook explores the countries that top the world’s indices in all the metrics that matter.
Tap the secrets of:
- Finland, which is the world’s happiest country
- Hong Kong, which has the longest life expectancy
- Bhutan, which is carbon neutral
- Spain, which is the biggest organ donor
- France, which has the least food waste
- And dozens more countries that hold the keys to an ideal world
Discover where people can safely leave their babies in strollers by the street and which nation has doubled its GDP – while halving its carbon emissions. Explore why the language you speak can make you more or less likely to save for retirement, how one country is creating a nicotine-free generation, and where drone technology is used to grow new forests. Together, we will explore the places of peak happiness, health and abundance – and catch a glimpse into how they came to be the way they are.
The Utopia Playbook is for everyday citizens who dream of a better world. It is for current and future educators, activists, economists, policymakers, politicians and pressure groups. Because whether you are suffering in a failed country or curious about how much better things could be, you deserve to live in Utopia.